Department of ECE
Electronics & Communication Engineering branch was established in the year 2009 with intake of 60. The department has well qualified and committed faculty with a blend of rich teaching experience and industrial background. The department of ECE offers a four year UG programme in Electronics and Communication Engineering and two year PG programme in VLSI , Embedded Systems and Digital Systems & Computer Electronics with an intake of 24 from the academic year 2013-14.
The department has well established electronic Laboratories with state of art of facilities. The department also has audio visual teaching aids such as LCD projector for effective teaching. Students of our department actively participate in national level paper presentations and few of them awarded in those events. As a part of curriculum, industrial visits are arranged to SHAR, NARL.
The department has IETE Association through which students are allowed to enrich their technical knowledge by national level workshops, seminars and working model exhibitions. An institutional level technical association PACE is formed in the year 2010 with an objective of motivating the students to actively participate and organize technical events. The activities under the flagship of various associations has given an ample scope for both student and teaching community to get acquainted with latest developments in areas like Digital Image processing, Embedded systems, Mobile & satellite Communications and many more.
- Electronic Devices & Circuits Lab
- Microprocessors Lab
- Microwave & Optical Communication Lab
- IC Applications Lab
- Basic Simulation & ECAD Lab
- Communication Engineering Lab
Objectives of the department
- To impart sound technical knowledge to the students and to develop employability skills.
- To fulfill the needs of the industries in the various fields related to Electronics & Communication engineering.
- To organize training programs / workshops for upgrading staff performance.
- To establish Industry-Institute Interaction.
- To encourage faculty to publish technical papers in National/ International journals.
- RADAR Systems
- DSP Processors & Architectures
- Operating Systems
- Bio –Medical Instrumentation
- T.V. Engineering
- Digital Design through Verilog HDL
- Satellite Communications
- Spread Spectrum Communications
- Information Security
- Adaptive Filter Theory
- Wireless Communications & Networks
- Data Communications