Department of CSE
The department of Computer Science and Engineering was established in the year 2009, right from the inception of the college, with an annual intake of 90 students for B.Tech programme and subsequently the intake was enhanced to 120 in the year 2010 to 2011 and to 180 in 2012. From 2013 onwards, the department intake for undergraduate (B.Tech) is 240. Department also offers two M.Tech programmes namely M.Tech (CSE) with an intake of 18 from 2012 onwards and M.Tech (CS) with an intake of 24 from 2014 onwards. The department has a mix of both experienced and young faculty. Majority of the faculty members are actively involved in improving their educational qualifications and actively engaged in research activity. The faculty have been attending various seminars, workshops and training programs conducted by various other reputed organizations. The faculty members are encouraged by the college management by providing financial support to attend and participate in workshops, conferences and seminars to update their knowledge.
The CSE department has aesthetically designed Computer laboratories accommodating 630 Computer Systems. All laboratories are air conditioned with a power backup of 125 KVA DG set to help uninterrupted functioning of the laboratories. Licensed Softwares like MSDN Academic Alliance Pack, MS - Office, SUSE LINUX server, Media kit for office software etc are made available in the laboratories. All the systems are connected through LAN facility- 10/100 MBPS Network Connections
CLOCS Technical Association and its Objectives:
- To conduct more national and international workshops, seminars and paper contests.
- To develop an exclusive R&D centre in the department.
- To develop research - oriented work culture among the faculty and students.
- To improve placement opportunities for students.
- To have linkages with industry for training & placement, projects and internships.
- Make each faculty member to attend at least one FDP/Seminar/Work shop during the semester.
- Encourage and guide students to prepare and appear for competitive exams.