- PEO-1: Graduates should be cognizant in basic sciences, fundamental engineering stream along with contemporary problem solving, critical analytical skills in electronics and communication engineering and the allied fields.
- PEO-2: Graduates should understand the issues related design and development and should update the knowledge, skills and behaviour through continuous learning in the field of electronics and communication engineering.
- PEO-3: Graduates should demonstrate their technical, communication and research aptitudes along with leadership skills in professional environment to empower employability, higher education and entrepreneurs successfully.
- PEO-4: Graduates should be motivated with high ethical, human values and team work towards development of the society.
- Engineering Knowledge: Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals, and an engineering specialization to the solution of complex engineering problems.
- Problem Analysis: Identify, formulate, review research literature, and analyze complex engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics, natural sciences, and engineering sciences..
- Design/development of solutions: Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety, and the cultural, societal, and environmental considerations.and environmental considerations.
- Conduct investigations of complex problems: Use research-based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.
- Modern tool usage: Create, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modeling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations.
- The engineer and society:Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice.
- Environment and sustainability: Understand the impact of the professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of, and need for sustainable development.
- Ethics: Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering practice.
- Individual and team work: Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings.
- Communication: Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large, such as, being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions. effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions.
- Project management and finance:Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the engineering and management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments.
- Life-long learning: Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change.
- Should be able to associate the learning from the courses related to Principles of Electronics, Signal processing, Microprocessors & Microcontrollers, VLSI, Image Processing, Embedded and Communication Systems to arrive at solutions to real world problems.
- Specify, Design, prototype and test modern electronic systems that perform analog and digital processing functions.